Hair Growth+ inCLINIC (90 tablets) | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
- Stimulating dormant hair follicles to enter anagen
- Inhibiting premature catagen initiation in active follicles
- Preventing miniaturization by treating Proteoglycan Follicular Atrophy (PFA)
- Protecting hair follicles from inflammation-mediated damage
Suitable for patient who suffers from hair loss. Should not be consume by patients who are allergic to fish.
TO ACTIVATE HAIR GROWTH: Two tablets in the morning and one in the evening, preferably after food. Minimum duration of therapy is 4-6 months as prescribed or until satisfied with result. Thereafter a reduced-dose therapy should be followed, according to the Maintenance dosage below.
TO MAINTAIN HAIR GRWOTH: One tablet per day to be taken orally preferably after food for an indefinite period of time. Should hair growth need an additional boost, switch back to the Activation dosage above for the recommended minimum duration.
- Replenish critical proteoglycans during the Anagen phase and prevent
- Versican: performs EGF-like activity for Anagen initiation and maintains growth of hair fiber by continuous Wnt stimulation.
- Decorin: blocks TGF-β1, a potent apoptosis and Catagen inducer.
- Syndecan: promotes cell signaling that induces and maintains growth of the hair shaft and the inner root sheath
- Lowers rate of hair loss
- Increases hair brightness
- Promote hair growth and reduce hair shedding
- Treat biotin deficiencies (if present)
Marilex®-P (fractionated fish extract with specific lectican proteoglycans), silicon dioxide, D-biotin, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), stabilisers (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose; magnesium salts of fatty acids), glazing agents (polyvinyl alcohol; polyethylene; talc), colours (titanium dioxide; iron oxides).