Love the texture of this and it shields against blue light, awesome!
DermaShield Serum | Effective Skincare Products | IDS Skincare Products
- Protects skin from damages caused by both HEV or Blue Light and Infra-Red Light.
- Shields against pollution, and reducing PM 2.5 adhesions onto skin.
- Aids the efficacy of other skincare treatment products.
- Prevents problems like hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and acne from surfacing prematurely.
This product is ideal for all skins types, including dry and sensitive skin.
All Skin Types
Apply a small amount evenly onto entire face twice daily. Follow with sun protection before going outdoors.
Buddleja Officinalis Flower Extract
- Protects the skin against the damaging effects of UV, Infra-red rays and blue light exposure.
- This Vitamin B3 works in combination with Vitamin B6 and E to help prevent HEV light skin damage.
Alteromonas Ferment Extract
- Reduces PM2.5 adhesions on skin surface and protects cellular integrity against toxic chemicals (heavy metals and hydrocarbons), as well as from cigarette smoke and fuel exhaust.
- A multi-functional active ingredient that effectively prevents cellular damage and protects the skin from the effects of UVA-induced damage.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Niacinamide, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ectoin, Polysorbate 80, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylpropanol, Dimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone /Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lactobacillus Ferment, Caprylyl Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Trideceth-6, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethanol, Hydrogented Lecithin, Scenedesmus Rubescens Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Buddleja Officinalis Flower Extract, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Seed) Oil, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Xanthophylls, Tocopherol